Dell PowerEdge T30 server, by storing and sharing information, helps you improve access to information, simplify processes and get more done in less time.
Dell PowerEdge T30
Dell PowerEdge T30
Get organized with Dell PowerEdge T30
- Eliminate misplaced and lost data, images and videos due to “sneaker-net” file sharing. Users can share files and collaborate with central file storage to eliminate the headaches of having multiple copies and versions of files spread out among users.
- Consolidate data, images and videos stored on multiple media and media types in multiple locations. With the storage capacity of a server, you can centrally store user data and organize your tacks of DVDs, USB drives and external hard drives.
Dell PowerEdge T30 server packs large internal storage capacity and capable performance into a mini-tower chassis designed to deliver efficient and worry-free operation. With the T30, data and applications from multiple desktops, workstations and mobile devices can be consolidated onto a single server to boost collaboration and productivity.
Depending on your needs, you can take advantage of the processing power and storage density of the T30 to attain greater efficiency and productivity for your home or office.
- Save time when moving or copying files between locations. A server offers faster data transfers compared to external storage, cloud storage or email.
- Attain better business-transaction response times.
Compact and affordable design
With its compact size and low sound levels, the T30 easily installs in your small office/home office environment and operates non-disruptively.
- Unobtrusive home- and office-level acoustics: The small form factor and deskside acoustics allow you to install it virtually anywhere.
- Reduce storage and software costs: Help reduce expenses by loading your data onto the T30 and letting users share applications, avoiding the extra costs of additional external storage devices, cloud storage space and copies of software.
Secure and manageable
With or without an IT staff, the Dell PowerEdge T30 makes it easy to secure your data and files with software RAID and optional backup restore solutions.
- Backup and restore: Easily implement automatic data backup with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Easy management: Update software applications in one place instead of on multiple PCs to simplify tasks and save time.
Control your destiny
Move your business to the next level with built-in expandability for growth. Dell PowerEdge T30 can help you:
- Easily attach additional devices with up to 10 external USB ( six USB 3.0) ports
- Expand flexibly with four PCI/PCIe slotsthat allow you to grow at your own pace
- Consolidate data and media files with six internal hard drive bays supporting large storage capacity
- Drive applications and media quickly with your choice of a powerful Intel® multi-core processor
- Support large memory capacity with up to four DDR4 DIMMs to experience enhanced application response times and crisp video performance
Processor: 1 processor from the following product families: Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1225 v5
- Error Correction Code (ECC) memory
- Software RAID
Chassis: Mini tower
Chipset: Intel C236
Height : 14.17 inch / 359.9mm
Width : 6.89 inch / 175mm
Depth : 17.12 inch / 434.85mm
Memory: Architecture: 4 DIMM slots, Maximum RAM: up to 64GB DDR4 2133MT/s
- Intel AMT 11.0 (supported on Intel Xeon config)
- Intel Standard Manageability.
Network Controller: Intel I219-LM Gigabit Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 1-port
Ports: 10x USB, 1 microphone, 1x headphone, PS2, Displayport, HDMI, RJ45, serial, audio in, audio out
RAID Controllers: Software RAID: Intel Rapid Storage Controller 12.0 (supports SATA 6Gb/s or SATA 3Gb/s)
- Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
- Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
- Dell and the Environment
Slots: 1 PCIe x16 3.0,1, PCIe x16 3.0 (x4 speed), 1 PCIe x4 3.0, 1 PCI
Up to 6 total SATA HDDs (4 x 3.5” SATA HDD come standard. Purchase optional expansion kit adding 2 x 2.5” SATA HDD and optional controller card.)
Optical bay: Internal DVD+/-RW (standard on Intel Xeon configuration)