HP ZBook Firefly 15 G8 Workstation , Our lightest 15.6” ZBook provides true mobility for people who push the typical business PC past its breaking point. In the office or in the field, with pro-level performance and a full-size numeric keypad, you have everything to review work andmanage projects from anywhere.
Work anywhere without compromising on performance or security with Windows 10 Pro1, powered by HP’s collaboration and
• Open large files and run apps simultaneously for speedy multitasking and productivity with the next generation NVIDIA® T500
graphics with 4GB of video memory.
• Bring your ideas to life quickly and effectively with the latest 11th gen quad core Intel® Core™ processors2 with up to 4.7 GHz
of acceleration when you need it most.3
• Strenuously tested to meet ISV certification and deliver superb performance and support with leading software providers,
• Instantly protect against visual hacking with HP Sure View Reflect6 and defend against firmware and malware attacks with HP
Sure Start Gen6
7, HP Sure Sense8, and HP Tamper Lock9 intrusion detection sensor.
• Built with the environment in mind, this ZBook includes recycled ocean-bound plastics10, plastic-free packaging, a reduction in
hazardous material and ultra-efficient power consumption.
• The keyboard has been re-imagined with rubber domes, power button, and a quiet clickpad for a more comfortable, intuitive,
and quiet experience.
• Choice of modern viewing experiences:
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 400 nits, low power 100% sRGB
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 1000 nits, 72% NTSC, HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 500 nits, 100% DCI-P3, HP DreamColor panel
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits 100% sRGB
• Designed for ultimate durability, this ZBook undergoes 19 brutal MIL-STD 810H 11 tests to help ensure this PC keeps rolling
through your workday.
• Plug in to greater connectivity at your desktop with the HP Thunderbolt Dock for lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 312 transfers
and the flexibility to run up to two external 4K displays.13,14
• Work without limits in any location with up to 2TB15 of local PCIe storage.
• 170 degree clamshell hinges lay almost flat, for easy collaboration and comfortable viewing at every angle.
• No need to risk riding someone else’s network when you have your own. Optional 4G LTE16 or 5G18 leverages the SIM card from
your wireless provider for enhanced security.
• A completely revamped standby system means you’re ready to work the moment inspiration strikes. With no sleep mode and
no off mode, the modern standby keeps your rig connected and on demand whenever you need it.
• Improve connectivity while on Wi-Fi® with HP Extended Range Wireless LAN that allows greater distance from
• transmission point and fast data throughput at shorter ranges.17
Preinstalled OS Windows 10 Pro 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.
Windows 10 Home 641
Windows 10 Home Single Language 641
Windows 10 Pro 64 1
Web support OS Windows 10 Enterprise 641
Supported Version For testing information on newer versions of Windows 10, please see:
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 (2.80 GHz base frequency, up to 4.70 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB
cache, 4 cores) 1,2,3,4
th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 (2.40 GHz base frequency, up to 4.20 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB
cache, 4 cores) 1,2,3,4
1 Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will
necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application
workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement
of higher performance.
2 Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See
www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on
products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7
drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
Integrated in System on Chip (SOC)
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics 1, 3, 5, 6
NVIDIA® T500 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)2, 4
1 UHD content required to view UHD images.
2 Both UMA & Discrete configurations support 3 independent displays when on the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 (120W) (sold
separately) – Max. resolution = 2.5K @60Hz (DP1) & 2.5K @60Hz (DP2) & FHD (VGA) OR 4K @60Hz (one DP Port) & 4K @60Hz
(Type-C output port using a Type C-to-DP adapter).
3 Support HD decode, DX12, HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.3 via DP up to 4K @ 60Hz and via HDMI up to 4096×2304 @ 60Hz
4 HDMI cable Sold Separately
5 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to
video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics capabilities require system to be configured with Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors and dual channel
memory. Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics with Intel® Core™ i5 or 7 processors and single channel memory will only function as UHD
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 400 nits, low power 100% sRGB 3,4
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC 3,4
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 1000 nits, 72% NTSC, HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 500 nits, 100% DCI-P3, HP DreamColor panel,3,4,6
• 14″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC 3,4,5
1 HP Sure View Reflect is optional and must be configured at purchase.
3 Sold separately or as an optional feature.
4 Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
5 Actual brightness will be lower with HP Sure View Reflect or touch screen.
6 HP DreamColor display available in 2Q of 2021.
STORAGE AND DRIVES
PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 2280 Storage
256 GB PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ M.2 2280 TLC Self Encrypting (SED) Solid State Drive (SSD)
512 GB PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ M.2 2280 TLC Self Encrypting (SED) Solid State Drive (SSD)
256 GB PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ M.2 2280 TLC Solid State Drive (SSD)
512 GB PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ M.2 2280 TLC Solid State Drive (SSD)
1 TB PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ M.2 2280 TLC Solid State Drive (SSD)
2 TB PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ M.2 2280 TLC Solid State Drive (SSD)
256 GB PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ M.2 2280 TLC Value Solid State Drive (SSD)
128 GB PCIe® Gen3 x2 NVMe™ M.2 2280 TLC Solid State Drive (SSD)
Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage
512 GB PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ M.2 2280 QLC Solid State Drive (SSD) + 32 GB Intel® Optane™ Memory1,2
2 Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system.
- For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of disk is
reserved for system recovery software.
M.2 Storage Bay (PCIe NVMe) PCIe® Gen3 x4 lanes NVMe™ Solid State Drive
RAID: Not supported
Maximum Memory for configuration without discrete graphics
64 GB DDR4-3200 non-ECC SDRAM1
2 DDR4 SODIMMS
Supports Dual Channel Memory3
Maximum Memory for configuration with discrete graphics
32 GB DDR4-3200 non-ECC SDRAM 2
Memory soldered Down
Supports Dual Channel Memory
164GB memory configurations is only available on configurations without discrete graphics.
2Soldered down memory is a requirement on configurations that have discrete graphics.
3 Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to
ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.