Are you looking for a compact 1U server that supports workloads in a variety of environments?
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server delivers a compact and versatile server at an affordable price. Deploy the portable form factor in small, remote or branch offices, as a compact yet powerful point of sale platform in transport, retail and hospitality environments, or as a flexible configuration for customization in space constrained environments of military and government customers. HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server blends performance, reliability and manageability.
- New 290W non-hot-plug power supply with Platinum power efficiency.
- Supports the latest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 series processors, up to 8 cores.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the Intel Xeon E-2200 series.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
- Available aggressively priced SMB Offers regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific.
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server SPECIFICATIONS
|Intel® Xeon® E-2100/2200 series, Intel® Core™ i3, Intel® Pentium®
|Processor core available
|8 or 6 or 4 or 2
|Up to 16 MB L3
|Up to 4.0 GHz
|Power supply type
|290W entry-level power supply or 500W Flex Slot redundant power supply or 800W 48VDC Flex Slot redundant power supply
|Two maximum, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
|4 DIMM slots, maximum
|HPE Standard Memory
|Memory protection features
|System fan features
|Non-hot plug non-redundant
|1 GB 361i Ethernet adapter 2 ports (or)
1 Gb 332i Ethernet adapter 2 ports
|HPE S100i, HPE Smart Array E208i-a or HPE Smart Array P408i-a
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
|4.32 x 43.46 x 38.22 cm (HxWxD)
1.70 x 17.11 x 15.05 in (HxWxD)
|6 kg minimum 9.46 kg maximum
13.18 lb minimum 20.81 lb maximum
|2 Non-hot plug LFF or 2 Hot plug LFF or 4+2 Hot plug SFF
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server Features
Compact and Simple Design for an Affordable Solution
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server is a short-depth chassis of 15.05 inch providing mobility and easy deployment in a wide variety of environments.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server has great quality and design features that are a hallmark of the HPE ProLiant family such as tool-less access to system components and enhanced serviceability.
- It provides affordable configuration choices along with a wide variety of HPE Qualified Options that addresses light workloads to the most demanding requirements.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server also supports low-cost Pentium and Core series processors to meet entry configuration requirements.
Right Balance of Performance, Flexibility, Reliability, and Manageability for Growing Business Needs
- You have a wide choice of dual core, quad core and hexa core Intel Pentium and Xeon E processors with up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory to handle any demands that your workload might make on the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server.
- It offers outstanding configuration flexibility with support for up to two large form factor (LFF) or six small form factor (SFF) drives, four DDR4 UDIMMs, 290W or 500W or 800W power supplies, and a more efficient deployment of options via HPE FlexibleLOM and PCIe slots.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server combines a dense and compact form factor with redundant power supply capability, which keeps your business running and provides data protection and accessibility even in the event of a power supply failure.
- Along with an embedded 2 x 1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters that offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- HPE iLO5 provides a more efficient and easier server management. It enables large-scale FW deployment, improved GUI to simplify management with industry standard APIs, and easy system debug access.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry-standard servers, such as the HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server, with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon and with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with silicon root of trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by the optional HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server’s firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised server.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms, while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.
Industry-leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Rack Server comes standard with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext services simplify the stages of your IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an ideal solution. Professional services enables rapid deployment of solutions.
- Services provided under Operational services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care – Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and HPE Datacenter Care for Multi-vendor. Operational services provides the ongoing support.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
Intel, Intel Core, Intel Xeon, and Pentium are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.