Where is your server bottlenecked…storage, compute, expansion?
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, featuring the First and Second Generation Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 60% performance gain  and 27% increase in cores , plus the HPE 2933 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission-critical applications and deploy with confidence.
- Defend applications and data before your server is built with the new HPE Trusted Supply Chain offering.
- Supporting additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family offerings.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA Tesla T4 16GB Computational Accelerators or 7 Xilinx Alveo U50 Accelerators supported in a standard-depth 2U rack form factor
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server
Defend Applications and Data Before Your Server is Built with HPE Trusted Supply Chain
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
 HPE measurements: Up to 60% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5-2600 v4 average gains of STREAM, LINPACK, SPEC CPU 2006 & SPEC CPU2017 metrics on HPE servers comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. April 2019. Up to 27% cores increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/22 cores= 1.27 = 27%. April 2019. 3.0 TB per socket with 512GB 2666 Persistent Memory Kit
Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Azure are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).