Where is your server bottlenecked…storage, compute, expansion?
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, featuring the First and Second Generation Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 60% performance gain  and 27% increase in cores , plus the HPE 2933 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission-critical applications and deploy with confidence.
- Defend applications and data before your server is built with the new HPE Trusted Supply Chain offering.
- Supporting additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family offerings.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA Tesla T4 16GB Computational Accelerators or 7 Xilinx Alveo U50 Accelerators supported in a standard-depth 2U rack form factor
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB. 
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
- A new first line of defense against cyber-attackers with select servers built to the world’s toughest security standards in secured facilities, bringing together security, processes and people to deliver protection for your most sensitive applications and data even before your server is built.
- Built in secure HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server facilities to the most stringent Country of Origin USA and conformance requirements, HPE Trusted Supply Chain servers are inspected to be free from malicious microcode and counterfeit parts, safeguarding it against cyber-exploits throughout its life cycle.
- With hardened security built in, HPE Trusted Supply Chain hardens the protections designed into select HPE products with unrivaled supply chain visibility and standards compliance providing a 360-degree view and mitigation plan for current and emerging cyber-threats.
- Allied to ensure authenticity, HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server Trusted Supply Chain doubles down on your protection with vetted HPE employees assigned to the product build to manage the product manufacturing process that adheres to the strictest sourcing, inspection and traceability standards.
- Learn more about HPE Trusted Supply Chain
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from five to seven Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs; or up to six in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
- Leveraging HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
- Supported on the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads – maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
- Adapting and growing to changing business needs, Networking Choice (NC) server models provide flexibility in the primary networking choice while Embedded LOM server models offer an embedded 4x1GbE by default; both provide network options (1GbE to 100GbE) via HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters.
- HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
 HPE measurements: Up to 60% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5-2600 v4 average gains of STREAM, LINPACK, SPEC CPU 2006 & SPEC CPU2017 metrics on HPE servers comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. April 2019. Up to 27% cores increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/22 cores= 1.27 = 27%. April 2019. 3.0 TB per socket with 512GB 2666 Persistent Memory Kit
Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Azure are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).