Mainstream is a new demand-steering approach that aligns supply and demand of our top-selling options in our five high-value commodity categories. Mainstream will enhance customer and seller satisfaction by increasing predictability, accelerating fulfillment, and improving turnaround time.
Resources found in the Seismic Briefcase will help you understand and act on key process changes.
Note: to view these Mainstream SKUs please use the green checkmark on the configuration tool (OCA)
Product Lead Time and Life Cycle Tool:
In order to better manage large orders, and provide additional visibility of potential constraints availability, we have created this tool (as a guide only). This is designed to allow you to check whether any potential large deals will experience any extended lead-times.
This tool has been enriched with following information:
- SRT (Lead Time) for Server and Storage
- Life Cycle Status and Dates for Server, Storage and Network and replacement product data where applicable.
- Replacement Product for Server, Storage and Network
- Large Volume Order (LVO) Status and Alert Email capability for Server, Storage and Network
- If this is shown to be Yellow or Red, please inform your HPE representative with as much information as possible – the earlier the better.
- To use the tool, you simply enter the configurations and quantities, and the tool will highlight any risks to the lead-time.
- HPE Renew – Inventory HPE Renew – Inventory details regional availability of remanufactured products from Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Please click on the link below to get the latest availability information on a wide range of products sold worldwide under the HPE Renew brand.
One Thought to “HPE Servers & Options EMEA – Availability 2021 Latest”
Pretty! Thhis has bbeen an extremely wonderful post.Thank you for supplying thiks info.