The dependable, efficient, and affordable entry-level server to support your growing business. Ideal for file and print and mail and messaging.
Your foundational, entry-level server
The Dell PowerEdge T40 is a dependable and efficient on-site server you can wisely invest in to support your small business, with foundational features that address common workloads such as file consolidation, storage and sharing.
Invest wisely for your small business
The dependable Dell PowerEdge T40 server and Dell support team will simplify your everyday small business challenges.
- Count on Dell reliable support with a one-year standard next business day hardware warranty or select up to a 5 year standard warranty.
- Control your data and data access on-site.
- Manage expenses by avoiding unknown public cloud processing and storage costs.
- Trust the Dell assured supply chain.
Efficiently support your small business with foundational features
The Dell PowerEdge T40 efficiently supports your day-to-day operations so you can focus on your business.
- Work more efficiently with improved performance due to a 25% faster data transfer speed, a faster CPU speed, and a 27% faster turbo speed with the Intel® Xeon® E-2224G processor.
- Share more with team members and customers with 50% increase in on-site data storage.
- Place your tower conveniently with a 23% smaller design.
- Easily consolidate, store, and share files on-site.
The PowerEdge T40 is a tower server produced by Dell. It is designed for small businesses and remote offices, offering reliability and performance in a compact form factor. Here are some key features and specifications of the PowerEdge T40:
1.Processor: It supports a range of Intel Xeon E-2200 series processors, providing a balance between power and affordability.
2.Memory: The server typically supports up to four DIMM slots, allowing a maximum memory capacity of 64GB. It supports DDR4 ECC UDIMMs, which help ensure data integrity and system stability.
3.Storage: The T40 usually comes with multiple storage options, including both 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch drive bays. It may support a maximum of four 3.5-inch SATA HDDs or four 2.5-inch SATA HDDs/SSDs.
4.Expansion slots: It typically provides a few PCIe expansion slots for adding additional peripherals such as RAID controllers, network cards, or graphics cards.
5.Networking: The server usually offers integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports to support network connectivity.
6.Management: The PowerEdge T40 often includes basic remote management capabilities, allowing you to monitor and manage the server remotely.
7.Operating System: It can be configured with various operating systems, including Windows Server, Ubuntu Server, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
8.Form Factor and Power Supply: The T40 is a tower server, meaning it is designed to sit upright on a desk or be mounted on a rack. It typically comes with a single power supply unit (PSU) that provides the necessary power to the system.